Animal Communication is the ability to telepathically connect with your pets and communicate with them. Two-way communication can be accomplished not only with words, but with images, feelings, thoughts and emotions.
All species are born with this ability. Unfortunately for humans, telepathic abilities are quickly lost, not only because we become so accustomed to verbal speech, but also because our society does not readily accept this form of communication.
Some people may think animal communication is very odd, or even unbelievable. The truth is that by communicating with other species, one begins to understand the interconnection of all living things. One can experience the beauty and harmony that is possible when we understand that all living creatures are intelligent beings, with their own feelings, thoughts, desires and perceptions of life and those they interact with.
Having the opportunity to find out what your animal companion’s thoughts, feelings and attitudes are can greatly enhance your relationship with one another and bring great joy and happiness into your life.
Be aware that, although we can converse with our animal friends, we cannot force our will or expectations on them. Animals are individuals and won’t necessarily behave a certain way because we want them to. Typically, though, most are willing to try and make their human happy.
Here are a few common reasons why people want to communicate with their animal companion:
- General check-in: Sometimes you just want to know how your animal companion is doing. Has the animal adjusted to a recent change; want different food; getting enough exercise? How are they feeling physically and emotionally?
- Behavior issues: Problems can often be resolved once you know why the animal is behaving in a particular way. Examples include barking, chewing, aggressive behavior or house breaking/litter box issues. Hearing the animal’s perspective helps you find a solution together. However, communication is not a replacement for gentle, positive training.
- Notify your animal companion of upcoming changes: You may want to let them know there may be changes at home such as; you are moving, bringing a new person into the home, someone is leaving, you are going on vacation or your daily schedule is changing.
- You want input: Many people ask their animal companion how they feel about something in advance. Do they want a new animal in the house? How do they feel about recent changes at home? Are they happy? Is there anything you can do to make them more happy/comfortable? How do they feel about other members of the family, including other animals in the house?
- Death and Dying: It is difficult to make a decision about your animal companion’s future without knowing what they want. You can ask: Do you want help in passing? How can we make you more comfortable?
- Lost animals: It is difficult to locate an animal telepathically. If they are truly lost, they cannot tell us where they are, but usually they can indicate any landmarks near their physical location, which may be helpful in your search. We can also convey important messages to the animal such as advising them to stay away from danger and how to find help.